Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The Ritz !!

The actual reason for my trip to the Georgia coast was to meet the director of the Golden Isles Arts and Humanities Association, Heather Heath. I was meeting her and looking at the gallery to help make decisions about the number of prints I need for my show October 3 - November 26, 2008.

The gallery is in the old Ritz Theatre in downtown Brunswick and while we were there Heather mentioned the upper stories of the theatre had not been rennovated, if you know my work at all that was a photo op I could not pass up.

This was the first image I made on the second floor, you can tell artists and actors frequent this place. It turned out to be a treasure trove of photographic opportunity for me. I will post more images later today. Have a great morning.

Mike

No comments: