Friday, June 6, 2008

Reception Tonight!!


It's Friday!! Just wanted to invite everyone to the reception at Gallery 4463 in Acworth, GA tonight. It's a wonderful gallery filled with talented artists of which I am a very new one. I am so new I do not have any work on display until July 2008, but I will be there tonight . Please come out and help support the gallery and all it's members.
The gallery is located at 4463 Cherokee Ave. in downtown Acworth, GA. Turn left or right at the only light in Acworth, follow the one way street and the gallery will be on your left at the stop sign. Looking forward to my first reception with the artists and please try to come by. The reception is 6:30-10:00 PM June 6,2008.
I will be busy shooting the Freeman-Collins wedding tomorrow and will try to post some images ASAP.
Mike

No comments: