Thursday, June 19, 2008

On The Road To The Georgia Coast!!

I left home this morning at 3:15 AM on my road trip to the Georgia coast. I will be in Brunswick at about 10-11 AM this morning. I have a long time friend and mentor Bill Kettering along for the ride. He is the man responsible for me picking up my first SLR camera in 1974. Bill has been a photographer since the early 70's.

I am meeting with the director of the Golden Isles Arts and Humanities Association to review the space for my show October 3 - November 26, 2008 at the Ritz Theatre in downtown Brunswick, GA. We will be photographing all along the Golden Isles area and especially Jekyll Island.

Mid day Friday we will be driving to Savannah, GA for the last 2 days of our short, but hopefully productive shoot. We will be photographing downtown, River Street and of course Bonaventure Cemetary. Should be as much fun as you are allowed to have in 4 days.

Check back as I will be posting photos as the trip goes on. Have a great weekend!!

Mike

No comments: