Thursday, June 5, 2008

The Last Of Cave Springs!!











These are the last photos I will post from my Cave Springs shoot from February 2008. What a wonderful place to shoot, from the old school to the antique shops, park, cave and the city proper. I have yet to find a location I enjoyed as much as this one. Everyone should try to visit at least once. It is such a small laid back town with so much to see.
These photos were all taken inside and yet there is so much more to see. Be sure to visit the cave from which the cold clear spring water flows. People come from miles around to fill bottles and jugs of the cold water.
Anyone interested in visiting Cave Springs can goggle the city, but it located just north of Cedartown on Hwy. 1oo N. and is well worth the drive. All my work is available for sale online at Http://mnalleyphoto.com . Feel free to email me at mike@mnalleyphoto.com .
Thanks for checking out my blog.
Mike


















































3 comments:

This Ridiculous World said...

Beautiful pictures, that places looks really cool.

Sandra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sandra said...

Your photography is, as always, excellent. Remember that I will dance at your wedding!