Wednesday, June 4, 2008

More Cave Springs Images











Just a few more of my Cave Springs, GA. images that were made on a shoot on February 14, 2008. Cave Springs is the home of one of the first schools for the deaf. These buildings are all a part of this school. I went with the intentions of photographing the exteriors of the buildings, but I got lucky and met a city emplotee who allowed me access to all the buildings. They are in the process of renovating the school and I may be the last person to photograph them in this state.
One of the old buildings was a part of a study of the paranormal and had cameras set up for quite a few days to try and photograph any paranormal activity. Needless to say I was pretty glad I was there during daylight hours. I don't think I can remember a shoot where I came away with so many good images. It was a very enjoyable morning and I plan on returning in the near future and hopefully I can photograph the after renovation images also.
Mike

No comments: