Wednesday, December 3, 2008

" Some Locals From Brunswick, GA"


Here are a couple of images of local people from my trip to Brunswick, GA in October. The first image was an accident sort of, I stopped and parked to photograph a front porch with a hammock. When I got out I saw the girl playing on her Mom's front porch amongst the laundry hung out to dry. I thought, what a cool shot, I didn't even notice the play pistol in her hand when I shot the image, but what an addition to the image.
The second image was a group of folks sitting under some trees in their front yard plating Spades. I drove by once to scope it out, then went around the block and came back to ask if I could photograph them playing. As usual they were happy to let me. This is the only shot out of about 30 that I wanted to use. I love this shot as it seems to show all about the game.

No comments: