Monday, February 2, 2009

" My 100th Post "

Well I finally made it to 100 posts on my blog. I chose this image because it is one of my favorite subjects, Abandoned. I have a thing for old abandoned buildings, homes and factories. This home was between Rome and Aragon, GA, I found it just driving around on my way home from a doctors appointment last week. This was an enjoyable little area, it was home to 7 bar rooms and 1 jail back during the late 30's thru the 50's. The lady who owned this home was born in another old house on the property and she and her husband were a joy to talk with. They were a wealth of info about the area. I will be posting more images of this area later on this week.

Thanks for visiting my blog and please comment on the content and images. Hope you have enjoyed the first 100, more to come.

No comments: