Monday, February 9, 2009

" Cave Springs Teaser "

This is just a teaser image from the field trip Paulding Photography Club took on Saturday to the small town of Cave Springs. This is sunrise on the old school in town, one of two. They have begun rennovations on the other building, but this one has solid walls and no way to rewire and plumb, so down it will come shortly. I came up here last February before they had started any of the work and had a great time photographing the interiors. Some were posted in my very early posts.

Cave Springs is home to the Deaf School, Rolater Park, the cave and the spring. The water from the spring is said to be some of the best water around. I filled 2 gallon jugs while I was there. Cave Springs is a great place to visit with lots of Antique stores, eateries and old buildings. It is located about 10 miles NW of Cedartown on Hwy 100. I will post more through the week. Hope you enjoy!!

No comments: