Monday, November 24, 2008

"Back to Brunswick, GA"


I am hreaded back to Brunswick to pick up all my work. Will be photographing for the last time for a while on the coast of Georgia. I have never shot there in the winter, hoping for some clouds on the beach. Not to run it in the ground, but this is a wonderful place to shoot anytime you can. Jekyll Island is great for a lot of different opportunities, beach, dunes, marsh and of course the driftwood on Driftwood Beach. If ypu ever get the chance to go, don't miss it. Hope you enjoy!!
Won't be posting again until after Thanksgiving, unless I find time while on the beach.

1 comment:

Eric said...

Hey Mike,
I came across your blog by accident one day. Very nice. I've got family that live in Brunswick and on St. Simons and my father-in-law lives in Beaufort,SC so we're down that way quite a bit. Real nice area. I especially liked the post's "station wagon" and "providence canyon cars". If you check out my blog go to July 08 and look at "triple custom". That's on my wife's uncles place here in WV. He's lived on Jekyll and St. Simons for around 30 years but he and his family come back to WV a few times a year.