Monday, September 1, 2008

"Looking for an Old Friend"




I would love to get in touch with my friend shown in the photos. Her name was Turtle Gunn and was my model, makeup artist and stylist for many years during the late 70's. If anyone knows her or can put her in touch with me, I would really appreciate it.
She got married and moved to Bowling Green, KY in the early 80's and I lost touch with her. She was from Marietta, GA and had a sister named Ronnie whose wedding I photographed. If anyone knows her please contact me.
Mike


1 comment:

Turtle Gunn Toms said...

Michael Nalley. Well, I never. How odd to stumble across these photos, a hand reaching across the years, pulling up memories of days spent riding around in search of the perfect light.
Dallas? I was working in Dallas in the summer of "07, and for two days in a row, ate lunch just off the square in a tiny sandwich shop. Were you there? Maybe...though I think I'd have recognized you.
Olivia is beautiful.
I'm fine, and happier than ever. How are you?