Monday, July 14, 2008

Good Morning From "The Boneyard" !!


Well I finally got to post these great sunrise shots from "The Boneyard" on Jekyll Island. I've been meaning to for days, but things kept coming up. I can't wait to go back. I had decided I wasn't going to go back to the beach, but these have changed my mind.
As I have said already, if you get a chance to go here , DO NOT pass it up. It is the most photogenic place I've ever been in Georgia. I have a few driftwood shots coming next, so look for them later.
Mike

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mike,
Beautiful shots! Do you mind if we post them on our blog? blog.jekyllisland.com? We often put people's Jekyll experiences on the blog. I love what you wrote about it being the most photogenic place too. Also, (shameless plug) you should consider selling your framed art of Jekyll Island at our Shrimp and Grits: Wild GA Shrimp Festival in September. I personally, think they would sell! Anyway, thanks for visiting! Larissa (lharris@jekyllisland.com)